Up to £65,000 Dependent on Experience
7 months ago
An excellent opportunity to join a consumer lending organisation that is committed to providing fantastic services to customers and a stimulating work environment, enabling growth and development for individual employees and the business as a whole.
Following an internal promotion, the second line group risk function has an opening for a Portfolio Analytics Manager to join the dynamic, hands-on team. With no people management responsibility, this role is ideal for a Senior Analyst / Manager looking for deeper responsibilities whilst still focusing on data, analytics and modelling.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Portfolio Analytics Manager:
- Perform deep dive analysis
- Develop and enhance methodologies and processes relating to regulatory requirements (ICAAP, Pillar 2 Capital Adequacy, etc.)
- Develop, support, test and validate models - in-house model building, Attrition, stress testing, etc.
- Support business with IFRS9 forecast, model governance, capital allocation, efficiency and more
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Portfolio Analytics Manager role:
- Strong academics and professional experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical background and advanced modelling experience
- Excellent SAS skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint (VBA advantageous also)
- Ability to convert numbers into meaningful data
- SQL knowledge beneficial but not essential
- Understanding of credit scorecards and IRB models is beneficial but not essential