over 1 year ago
A modern, forward-thinking FinTech business focusing on using modern technology to develop a range of dynamic financial services products that are easily-available to customers of underserved markets.
Due to growth and exciting plans, the company has created a new position – Portfolio Analyst – to support future expansion. As this is a new role within the business, there is plenty of scope to develop and a lot to get involved in, with a focus on:
- Utilising a range of analytic techniques to support potential portfolio acquisitions
- Portfolio Management – segmentation, forecasting, simulation, etc.
- Using a variety of tools – SAS, R, Python, etc.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Portfolio Analyst role:
- At least 2 years’ analytics experience in a Financial Services environment
- Portfolio Management experience
- Strong Excel skills and other tools such as SAS, Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Asset Portfolio Valuation / Sale / Purchase (eg. Debt Sale) would be beneficial
- Familiarity with key financial KPIs (CPR, CDR, WAC, IRR, etc.)
- Regulatory Reporting
- Collections / Debt Sale / PE / Hedge Fund background would fit well
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.