£50,000 - £60,000
3 months ago
· To lead the Compliance Policy & Guidance Team in providing an enhanced and proactive support to business areas on FCA Compliance matters with the aim of further deepening awareness of FCA requirements throughout the business and enhancing the Regulatory Risk control environment.
· Lead the Compliance Policy & Guidance Team ensuring it provides adequate and suitable support to business units in terms of training and support on regulatory matters.
· Provide direction, guidance, support and coaching to the Compliance Policy & Guidance Team ensuring that individual objectives set are aligned to the Compliance Departmental plan
· Act in a business partnering role by having regular meetings with business units to cascade FCA developments and provide guidance to business units on regulatory developments, expectations and requirements;
· Develop and maintain Compliance policies, guidelines and procedures which meet internal group standards
· Provide advice on FCA related matters on business developments and projects to support the business in delivering its compliance responsibilities;
· Deliver formal training across the business on FCA topics and developments and demonstrating the value of compliant outcomes;
· Oversight of breach analysis and reporting ensuring that areas of risk are identified, communicated and managed on a timely and relevant basis
· Approval of financial promotions and other customer literature for compliance with FCA and other relevant regulatory requirements.
· Detailed knowledge of FCA Regulatory requirements
· Knowledge and experience of systems and controls improvement, design and implementation.
· Appreciation of the impact of the political, economic and legal environment affecting financial services.
· Organisational/planning skills and the ability to add structure.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.