£40,000 - £45,000
5 days ago
My client is looking for an experienced Planning Manager who will be responsible for the creation, monitoring and ensuring the delivery of operational production plans to ensure that the products are produced to the correct time manner and quality.
- Building strong and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing and monitoring resource utilization and productivity.
- Ensuring the delivery of accurate production schedules.
- Issue management, escalation and resolution.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within a planning role within an operational delivery environment.
- Strong people management/influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Good analytical skills to ensure delivery to deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other planning tools.