2 months ago
Your new role:
Are you a Paralegal with a minimum of 2 years’ personal injury litigation experience?
Are you seeking the opportunity of a training contract?
The ideal candidate will be experienced in dealing with Personal Injury and other large complex litigated cases and will be working with the Senior Solicitors in the firm and have the opportunity to support other fee earners.
The successful candidate must demonstrate that they have experience in multitrack PI and other large complex cases.
For the right applicant there is also a possibility of a training contract. We have a track record of giving training contracts to paralegals and fee earners who show promise.
Typical tasks may include;
- Drafting letters of instruction, protocol letters, court documents and other documents such as witness statements and schedules of loss;
- Researching case law;
- Reviewing medical records and preparing precis and chronologies;
- Liaising with NHS Resolution, defendant insurers and solicitors;
- Liaising with counsel and experts;
- Speaking with clients and drafting letters of advice;
- Attending mediations, hearings, conferences;
- Taking initial enquiries from new clients;
- Writing blog posts for marketing; and
- Attending fee earner meetings to discuss new enquiries and caseloads
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Experience with multitrack
- Personal injury
- Proven experience in dealing with other complex cases
- Proclaim experience
Please note if you are successful you will need to complete a basic CRB check prior to joining
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.