The role is to provide professional support and assistance to the Pension Transfer Specialists (PTS) and client service process. You will liaise between the Pension Transfer Specialist and the Paraplanning team and sales support team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Keep up to date with training and supervision requirements according to their competence as set out in the T&C Scheme.
- Act with integrity and professionalism; paying regard to the interests of our customers (treating them fairly); and being open and co-operative.
- Gather information on the telephone from clients and from 3rd parties including insurance companies and scheme administrators.
- Complete client fact finds and support the PTS in client fact finding
- Monitor expiry dates and prioritise work.
- Provide weekly reports to the PTS Supervisor relating to output, and other Management Information as required.
- Conduct research and analysis of financial products to meet client requirements Managing the presentation of technical data to the PTS
- Keep up to date with FCA related and other regulatory issues including any changes to the FCA rules
- QCA Level 4 qualified. Working towards AF7 and at least 2 year’s industry experience. The role would suit somebody who wishes to progress to an adviser role.
- Must keep up to date with products and services available in the market in order to assist Advisers with research.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.