Monday - Friday
Competitive Salary - Permanent
Location: Ipswich (Hybrid)
Requirement: Pensions Experience
Do you have Pensions administration experience?
Are you looking for progression and a long-term career?
Pension Administrator responsibilities:
- Carry out pension administration tasks and calculations accurately and in accordance with internal processes and company policies, adhering to procedures and standards regarding work and conduct.
- Draft correspondence and reports
- Manage logging in and out of post.
- Assisting the consultant/account manager with any documentation they require with carrying out their responsibilities.
- Ensure client work is processed in timely manner and within target dates.
- Prioritise work to ensure service level agreements are maintained.
- Assisting team members as required and provide support to Team Leader
- Deal with non-standard client/member queries
- Day to day client responsibility, under guidance
- To ensure own work is peer reviewed as appropriate.
- Carry out such other duties and take on additional responsibilities as may be agreed from time to time.
- To ensure tiets are completed in a timely manner.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience of defined benefit / defined contribution pension scheme administration
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Process, collect and input data and information as delegated.
- Ability to prioritise workload, keeping to deadlines and disclosure requirements.
- Answer queries by telephone, letter and email
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Information Technology - Computer literate in the use of Office Systems, e.g.
- Microsoft Office for word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations. Time recording and charging to clients.
- Professional / General Management - Understand the need for
- various codes of professional ethics and standards as promulgated by the PMI. Good time management.
- 25 days annual leave allowance
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income Protections
- Company Bonus Scheme