£40,000 + Benefits
2 months ago
The role is suitable for someone who has a background in file checking, paraplanning or advising on defined benefit pension transfers. You will be part of a team of file checkers and be primarily responsible for checking and signing off the firm’s Defined Benefit Transfer recommendations
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing Pension Transfer cases to ensure accuracy and completeness of the file
- Ensure the advice is the most suitable course of action for the customer and that they have enough information to make an informed decision
- Report rule breaches to the Compliance Monitoring team
- Identify any emerging trends or risks to the Compliance Management team
- Provide feedback to T&C Consultants and management team, ensuring appropriate steps are taken to address issues
- Provide technical assistance to the business about internal standards
- Provide opinion as to suitability of advice which is subject of a complaint
- Support the file quality team by reviewing other types of cases such as drawdown, pension switching, SIPP/SASS & LTA calculations to meet business needs.
- You must be Level 4 Qualified and hold an appropriate PTS qualification (e.g. AF3, AF7, G60).
- Proven experience within financial services, specifically the pension transfer market, strong technical knowledge, and a good understanding of the current regulatory environment.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.