£22,000 - £24,000 pa
7 months ago
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen at a well established and successful Accountancy Practice based in Rugby, Warwickshire. My client requires a Payroll Specialist to start on a permanent basis. Reporting to the payroll manager, the successful candidate will be working a long side a hugely experienced payroll team. You will be given the opportunity to look after your own client base therefore you must be able to work unsupervised.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily activities and work load of the payroll bureau
- Responsible for a client base
- Checking and authorising all payrolls before finalising to the client specifications
- Ensure professionalism and high quality client care is constantly maintained
- Prepare relevant reports for managers
- Full start to finish processing for weekly, monthly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or annual payrolls
- Checking all payroll calculations in the department
- Dealing with Starters, Leavers and TUPE transfers
- Calculation of NI & Tax
- Calculating SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP and Student Loans
- Processing pension calculations and salary sacrifice
- Dealing with P45 and P46 forms online
- Manage the year end process, submit P35’s online including part submissions and issue P60’s
- Answering and advising employee or client payroll related queries
My client requires someone with recent payroll experience who is up to date on current legislation. It is essential that you have a high level of accuracy and strive to get things right first time. You will be highly experienced within payroll or be from a payroll bureau background.
If you are hard working and professional and you are looking to join a well respected business, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.