£22,000 - £28,000
12 days ago
A well known and well respected Accountancy Practice based in Blackburn are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis. This is your chance to join a very experienced payroll team where you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for;
• Setting up new payroll clients
• Create new client accounts with HMRC
• Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales
• Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips
• Processing all new starters and leavers
• Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities.
• Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
• Liaising with the pension scheme providers on all aspects of the client's pension arrangements.
• Production of reports for BACS payments
• Maintaining client files
The ideal candidate will have recent, extensive experience of handling multiple payrolls and will work well in a busy, deadline driven environment. Having worked within a payroll bureau will be seen as an advantage but if you have worked in a fast paced, busy payroll environment within industry then this will also be considered. In return my client offers a competitive salary, Flexible working hours, along with an excellent benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org