£18,000 - £20,000 pa
almost 2 years ago
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen at a well established and successful Accountancy Practice based in Rugby, Warwickshire. My client requires a Trainee Payroll Specialist to start on a permanent basis. Reporting to the payroll manager, the successful candidate will be working a long side a hugely experienced payroll team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to pursue a career within payroll working for a well respected organisation and working with over 100years of payroll experience combined within a team of 5. Full training will be given but you must have some experience within payroll or come from an accounting background or have graduated in Finance.
Once trained your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily activities and work load of the payroll bureau
- Responsible for a client base
- Checking and authorising all payrolls before finalising to the client specifications
- Ensure professionalism and high quality client care is constantly maintained
- Prepare relevant reports for managers
- Full start to finish processing for weekly, monthly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or annual payrolls
- Checking all payroll calculations in the department
- Dealing with Starters, Leavers and TUPE transfers
- Calculation of NI & Tax
- Calculating SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP and Student Loans
- Processing pension calculations and salary sacrifice
- Dealing with P45 and P46 forms online
- Manage the year end process, submit P35’s online including part submissions and issue P60’s
- Answering and advising employee or client payroll related queries
If you are looking to start a career in payroll do not look any further as this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
If you are hard working and professional and you are looking to join a well respected business, please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.