£22,000 – 26,000 pa
over 1 year ago
A well respected Accountancy Practice based in Blackburn are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist, on a permanent basis. This is your chance to join a very experienced payroll team where you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for;
• Setting up new payroll clients
• Create new client accounts with HMRC
• Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales
• Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips
• Processing all new starters and leavers
• Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities.
• Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
• Liaising with the pension scheme providers on all aspects of the client's pension arrangements.
• Production of reports for BACS payments
• Maintaining client files
The ideal candidate will have recent, extensive experience of handling multiple payrolls and will work well in a busy, deadline driven environment. Having worked within a payroll bureau will be seen as an advantage but if you have worked in a fast paced, busy payroll environment within industry then this will also be considered. In return my client offers a competitive salary, Flexible working hours, along with an excellent benefits package.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.