£50,000 - £55,000 (pro-rata) + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
MERJE Ltd are exclusively recruiting a fantastic Part-Time Financial Controller position for a high growth SME Services business based in Didsbury, Greater Manchester. Due to continued success, this highly successful business has ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years to double in size and are now looking to appoint a permanent Part-Time Financial Controller to work closely with the Managing Director to lead all financial reporting activities internally and externally.
The Part-Time Financial Controller will operate initially on a c3 day per week basis and will play a key role in the timely delivery of all financial reporting, including all month end management accounts and statutory reporting and undertake all aspects of financial management for the business, including budgeting and profit forecasts, cash flow forecasting and working capital management in addition to taking ownership for the loan book as well as development of internal controls and processes.
Key Part-Time Financial Controller duties:
- Managing the production of the month end management accounts pack with full commentary
- Preparation of the monthly Board Pack and oversee loan book activity and interest rates analysis
- Management of day to day cash flow reporting and working capital management
- Budgeting, Forecasting and building 3-year plan in addition to financial analysis to aid commercial decision making including income recognition
- Lead all process improvement of the current financial controls and reporting with further integration of the balance sheet.
- Preparation of company annual statutory accounts and consolidation
- Oversee management of supplier payments plans and general administration duties
Profile of Part-Time Financial Controller:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with demonstrable track record of operating in a similar Financial Controller or Finance Manager capacity
- You will be able to communicate with real confidence and flair with the ability to influence at a high level including senior stakeholders
- Attention to detail and presentation but also ability to see things in the bigger picture
- You will be highly analytical and commercially aware and be able to communicate and bring the numbers to life to the management team
- Good IT Skills including, Excel, all MS packages and working knowledge of Sage would be advantageous
This is an excellent Part-Time Financial Controller opportunity for a talented finance professional looking for a more flexible working week or someone who wants an improved work / life balance. In return, you will have great exposure working with a dynamic Managing Director, have autonomy and responsibility in your role with opportunities to progress longer term in a fast paced, owner managed business which has ambitious growth for substantial growth in the next 3 years.
If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration as my leading client is looking to appoint ASAP.