£45,000 - £50,000 pa
3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Business Partner to join an exciting business going through rapid growth in this newly created role.
The successful Finance Business Partner will report into the Head of Finance on a flexible 22 hour weekly basis.
- Partnering with the Sales and Marketing teams to understand campaign performance as well as identifying risks and opportunities to the business
- Leading the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for your areas
- Completing the month end accounting cycle, and weekly/monthly reporting
- Providing robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks
- Getting involved in projects and ad-hoc activities across the wider Company
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA or ACCA (Min 3 years PQE)
- Ability to challenge current practice and processes with an eye to continuous improvement and delivery of a world class finance infrastructure
- Strong commercial and financial acumen and able to develop an excellent understanding of the key drivers of the Society's
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Confident operating, influencing and challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the business
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a strong Management Accounting back ground, please apply by submitting your CV or call for a confidential discussion.