to £32,000 + DOE
3 months ago
MERJE are partnered with a growing outsourced services business based in the heart of Glasgow in their search for a talented Accountant.
Your new role:
You will be responsible for the Financial Support to the business for a defined customer portfolio; this will involve a high level of stakeholder management in order to support the delivery of the business objectives for the financial delivery on contracts. A key aspect of the role will be monitoring and analysing the financial performance of individual business streams within your portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Production of Annual Budgeting & Forecasts at a contract level
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts, incorporating accruals, prepayments etc
- Weekly and Monthly Business Stream performance reporting
- Producing analysis to explain key variances to identify financial opportunities and risks, driving operations to ensure results are delivered to plan
Our ideal candidate:
- Graduate with experience in a challenging and fast paced Operational environment
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, cross-functional group
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills
- Ability to challenge and question trends to address issues and identify opportunities for financial growth
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, communication, management and organisational skills
- Highly Advanced Excel skills
Salary & Benefits:
- up to £32k per annum DOE
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Management Development Programme
- Be part of a forward-thinking team
- Positive working environment
- Development opportunities
- Plus much more!
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.