The ideal candidate will need to have report writing experience and be used to working in a fast paced environment whilst producing high quality work.
Key responsibilities include:
• Establish client objectives by reviewing the fact find documentation.
• Liaise with Advisers and Administrators to ensure full policy information.
• Production of quality, accurate, compliant reports.
• Report Writing
• To establish and maintain continual dialogue with financial advisors ensuring quickest possible turnaround.
• Familiar with Selecta pension and dynamic planner.
• Non-essential - but knowledge of Cash Calc ideal
• Must have working experience with DB Transfers
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Paul Clayton on 0161-883-2747 or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.