£30,000 - £40,000 pa
9 months ago
Job Description: The Paraplanner role requires the individual to work closely with the Advisors to provide support to them and their clients. The Paraplanner will work as an integral part of the administration team and will report into the Office Manager.
The role of the Paraplanner can be broken down into key parts:
- Preparing and maintaining client records
- Preparing recommendations
- Preparing and maintaining central research systems and procedures and standard template suitability reports
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding of risk profiles, investment risk
- Discuss client objectives with the Advisor
- Identify missing client information pertinent to formulating recommendations
- Ability to understand and identify client shortfalls in financial arrangements and areas that require financial planning
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet client needs
- Prepare information / comparisons for analysis by the advisor
- Construct and maintain a central bank of research procedures such as Structured Product & WRAP Platform research in line with compliance guidelines.
- Hold diploma
- Providing technical support to administration team members and Advisors
- Maintenance of technical and industry knowledge and adherence to Paraplanning T&C Scheme.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.