The role will provide professional support and assistance to the Advisers and client service process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide weekly reports to the Paraplanner Supervisor relating to output, quality concerns and other Management Information as required.
- Supporting the Adviser in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Supporting the Adviser in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets.
- Conduct research and analysis of financial products to meet client requirements Managing the presentation of technical data to the Adviser
- Keep up to date with FCA related and other regulatory issues including any changes to the FCA rules
- Maintain Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Preferably QCA Level 4 qualified. Or, working toward this holding R01 & 2 (or equivalent) and at least 2 year’s industry experience.
- Hold a minimum of 3 years Paraplanning experience
- Must keep up to date with products and services available in the market in order to assist Advisers with research
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.