£35,000 + Benefits
8 months ago
Working closely with one or more Advisers, dependent upon the business demand, and in partnership with the advisers’ administrative support - you will be responsible for assisting the Advisers in achieving their fee income targets, meeting client servicing commitments and complying with the company’s business quality standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct research on clients’ financial planning arrangements (existing and recommended); to demonstrate suitability and sustainability to meet the clients stated needs and objectives
- Undertake investment portfolio analysis, including asset allocation analysis, in line with clients stated attitude to risk.
- Compile investment/pension/protection illustrations, projections and associated documentation;
- Prepare technical and accurate suitability reports in line with business standards
- Prepare client service agreement letters
- Assist in the management of the Advisers’ client commitments, diary planning and management of fee income, as required.
- Handle client queries, as required.
- Ensure client files comply with the company business quality standards;
- Assist in checking client valuations;
- Provide support with ad hoc projects and tasks where necessary
- Previous Paraplanning experience desirable
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Working towards the Certificate in Paraplanning (R01, R02, R03, J09)
- A good knowledge of regulatory requirements
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.