£30,000 - £36,000
8 months ago
The role will involve assisting Financial Planners in reviewing, analysing and preparing compliant financial plans for clients that verify the recommendations made and are in accordance with the business Investment philosophy. Support Planner's in developing and maintaining a library of standard wording/reports for use in preparing client reports
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare fully compliant reports for Adviser’s clients, supporting the recommendations made.
- Carry out all Fund Purchases in line with business procedures & SLA's
- Conduct all business Annual Reviews in line with SLA's
- Create and maintain, a ‘Best Product’ Panel to be used in the recommendation process.
- Create and maintain the report writing/standard wordings library.
- Consider the various online facilities offered by product providers and select the ones that would most beneficial for the business
- If applicable, review file notes and issue clear instruction of requirements to admin
- Update and maintain the PPU workflow and AO activities as and when required
- 3+ years financial services experience
- DB Pensions experience
- Must be qualified to level 4 in Providing Financial Advice
- Must hold a certificate in Financial Planning as a minimum, a Diploma in Financial Planning is desirable
- Must hold a certificate in Paraplanning