£26.000 - £35,000 pa
over 1 year ago
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm (No Weekends!)
As a Team Leader, leading a team of mortgage paralegals, you’ll need to be passionate about customer service and champion this to your team. Leading by example, you’ll handle client queries and complaints with confidence and assist customers with their mortgage arrears. You’ll be a fantastic communicator as you’ll work with your team to help them develop and progress.
Part of your Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Meeting strict SLA’s for both client and litigation
- Suggest and make improvements to the system
- Monthly MI
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Monthly 1-2-1’s and feedback sessions
- Ensure actions from the 1-2-1’s are followed up and monitored accordingly
- Recruitment and training of new starters
Using your experience from a similar role, you’ll work to make things better; reporting on MI and using this to improve processes and drive the team’s success forward. Given the busy nature of your role, you’ll be able to work well under pressure, be highly organised whilst still being an approachable point of contact for your clients and team alike.
Knowledge of CPR would be an advantage.
If you can motivate a team and have the drive and ambition to succeed, we’d love to hear from you.