Your new role:
We have a great opportunity for a Paralegal to join our Residential Conveyancing department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with conveyancing experience of running a caseload and completing title checks.
If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Duties will include:
• Ability to provide clear and comprehensive updates to clients, agents and referrers and to assist clients with queries they may have.
• To be able to work to a high standard and possess a fine attention to detail and to be organised and efficient whilst working under pressure.
• To be able to competently prioritise tasks.
• To be able to complete tasks within defined timescales to stay in line with Service Level Agreements.
• Experience of working with referrers is ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience within Residential Conveyancing
- The ability to successfully manage an individual billing target
- Experience of working to key performance indicators
- A willingness to actively drive and encourage cross referrals
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An adaptable approach and the ability to foster a culture of positive change
What we offer in return:
We offer a flexible agile working environment, alongside a competitive salary c£22k pa plus a benefits package.
This is a fabulous opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award- winning law firm.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.