about 1 month ago
Recoveries or Collections Litigation experience is essential for this role
You should have:
- Knowledge of the CPR, Debt Recovery Claims handling
- Litigation experience is essential.
- Property recovery experience would be an advantage.
- You will have the ability to work well within a team as well as on your own initiative,
- Confidence liaising closely with more senior fee earners and clients, and to have strong organisational skills
- Excellent IT and telephone skills.
- Gained experience in use of a case management system
Requirements of the role:
- Drive performance across the fee earning team
- Appropriate use of case management system
- Ensure SLA agreements and deadlines are met by prioritising work loads
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload
- Monitor and maintain your performance against agreed targets
- Handle subrogated insurance recovery claims including liability disputes, first party fraud, indemnity withdrawal, contribution claims and CPR 25 payments
This role offers an excellent benefits package and an immediate start
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.