6 months ago
My client is looking for a Senior Administrator which includes the following responsibilities:
- providing PA support to the Head of UK, Ireland & Nordic region.
- leading the London Administrative Team.
- office management responsibilities.
- working as part of a team providing flexible, pro-active and responsive support to an office of 100+ people.
As part of the administrative team you will be required to assist others in the team and stand in during absences, holidays and sickness in roles including, but not limited to, providing PA duties to other senior managers and front of house reception.
The role consists of the following:
- Provide pro-active diary management for Head of UK, Ireland & Nordics using MS Outlook.
- Ensure urgent items are dealt with or highlighted and that the diary is well managed to take account of conflicting requests and demands
- Co-ordinate and book both external and internal meetings
- Investigate travel options and book appropriate travel, including any visa requirements and complete subsequent expense claims
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support in relation to producing and presenting data using PowerPoint, Excel and Word packages.
- Lead the London Administrative Team, which includes two administrators and one receptionist:
- Work with team members to set objectives, carry out performance management reviews and identify training requirements
- Lead the team to ensure all administrative tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner and that knowledge is shared within the team to enable cover during absences.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of high level diary management, travel planning and expense claims
- experience of leading a team by setting direction
- Excellent IT knowledge including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent planning, organisational and capacity and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and service orientation
- Experience of office and facilities management
- Ability to use initiative to resolve issues and adapt to unexpected events
- Keen attention to detail