£9.34 per hour
3 months ago
18 hours per wk
Mon and Thurs 8am – 1pm
Friday 8am – midday
Saturday 8am -1pm
Your new role:
Right now, some great opportunities exist within our team so if you're passionate about providing really great service and support, while helping customers to manage their financial situation to make memorable customer experiences; and taking the time to make sure our customers have the right solution to suit their needs. We're looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team.
The Customer Support Associate role is about…
- Contacting our customers to discuss their financial situation
- Providing an excellent customer experience; whilst ensuring we achieve a sustainable and affordable solution for the customer.
- Providing help, guidance and support to customers both in or approaching financial difficulty and potential victims of Fraud or Scams
- Where necessary working to defined processes managing cases through the courts to recover monies owed.
- Supporting customers who require additional support through their most difficult times, e.g. advising the loss of a loved one, experiencing health issues, undergoing other life changing events.
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve an excellent customer experience
It’s essential you have…
- Excellent communication and listening skills, ability to empathise coupled with strong negotiating skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
- Face to face or telephone based customer experience
- Financial Services or Banking experience
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.