Are you a part-qualified actuary with extensive experience in re-insurance and a desire to be more commercially focused? If so, this one is not to be missed!
We’re working with a leading reinsurer, advising in the search for an ‘Outwards Reinsurance Analyst’ to take on a senior position advising on transactions.
You will be a core team member and work with stakeholders across the business to understand the structure and impact of potential transactions.
Using your modelling skills and understanding of risk, you will assess and advise on placements and their commercial benefits/limitations.
Tasks will include:
• Provide advise on structuring, quotation, analysts, pricing and cost allocations.
• Work alongside actuarial teams to calculate P&L and economic impacts.
• Contribute pro-actively to the outwards RI business.
• Asses Credit risk associated with transactions.
• Mentor and lead junior team members.
• Thriving in an unstructured environment which you can make your own.
• Part-qualified actuary with experience in reinsurance.
• Experience in Risk, Capital, or Pricing.
• Strong modelling and data skills, appetite to be commercially focused.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills up to C-Level.