7 days ago
My client is looking for an Outsource Manager to be responsible for ensuring all external activity is conducted and managed within industry regulations. The role of Outsource Manager offers a unique opportunity to work with both internal departments and a wide range of external companies within the Debt Purchase, Debt Management and Insolvency industry.
• Working closely with the External Debt Manager to define which companies to visit within key time frames as well as define and review criteria and metrics for reporting
• Work closely with External Debt Purchasers with the aim of maximising recovery.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships within the Debt Management and Insolvency industry.
• Work with External Debt Team Manager and External Debt Manager to evaluate current working practices, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
• Undertake reviews across Debt Purchase industry with emphasis on customer journey and the adherence of industry regulations
• Responsible for reviewing all Financial Service processes with clear concise feedback on areas of concern as well as develop and implementing reporting metrics around call listening with robust calibration session
• An up to date understanding of system workings and focus on regulatory risks surrounding the sale of customer accounts.
• Work with Head of External Debt and Fraud and External Debt Manager to develop the potential for added value services with Debt Purchasers such as Rehabilitation and Cleansing processes
Experience & Knowledge
• Previous experience within a similar role within Consumer Credit or relevant Financial Services
• Demonstrable experience of managing external suppliers or working in supplier facing or audit related role.
• Knowledge of Account Recovery and processes and strategy involved with the recovery area.