My client is looking for an Outsource Manager to be base within Operations and Change and reporting to the Head of Outsourcing & Procurement. The role will help establish and maintain excellence in how my client manages its outsourced relationships, in both ‘front line delivery’ and ‘capability build’ perspectives.
· To be responsible for the first-class management of a number of tier-1 third party relationships, in accordance with good industry practise, regulatory guidelines.
· To support the Head of function in the build and evolution of the Outsourcing management function and to assist with the continued uplift of third-party management maturity.
· To support, mentor and coach relevant employees in the art of first class outsourcing & supplier management delivery.
Skills and Experience:
· Able to demonstrate significant experience in the management of complex material outsourced relationships
· Experience of managing suppliers and outsourced services and Service Level Agreement reporting.
· Experience of working in Financial Services and a regulated environment.
· Experience of managing senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
· Experience of managing multiple 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
· Knowledge of supplier management and outsourcing best practices
· Experience of working under pressure to meet deadlines
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly on 0161 883 2740.