My client is looking for an outbound sales manager to deliver business growth results both in New Business and Renewals through a high impact Outbound team and enhanced dialler tooling whilst ensuring that customers receive an efficient, compliant and high valued service both in advised and no advised sales frame-works.
- Ensure a compliant customer centric culture is embedded with the department whereby colleagues understand and carry out their regulatory responsibilities.
- Direct line management of blended sales and service outbound campaigns, processes and implementation of improved approaches supported by enhanced dialler capability.
- Understand the importance of data enriched campaigns with a view to improve both efficiency levels and outbound dialling results.
- Creation of plans and schedules in order to accomplish business and team targets alongside ensuring all tasks and customer’s needs are being met.
- Cooperation with the customer contact centre and provision of advice in sales related feedback alongside ensuring all customer journeys are seamless.
- Create a sale through service culture to improve overall capability and performance
- Recruit and develop a strong, high performing team providing effective talent, succession planning and performance management.
- Lead and implement change programmes to achieve commitment and ownership to future organisational development.
- To ensure that the team adhere to company and FCA procedures
- Ensure team leaders are experts, knowledgeable and professional so as to ensure a fair and highly valued service is delivered.
- Influence and actively participate in the formulation of strategy, policy and procedures and budgets.
- To be an expert in the all dialler driven campaigns working with internal stakeholders to deliver results as well as offshore suppliers, partners and brokers.
- To implement a culture of continuous improvement within the team to ensure any barriers to excellent customer experience are flagged.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Ideally qualified to a 2:1 standard (or above) or significant workplace experience in an operational management role.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a financial services organisation or customer environment.
- Proven track record in sales/customer services/claims/target focussed outbound contact centre environments.
- Foundation Insurance Test (FIT)
- Appropriate knowledge of relevant legislation
- Market, risk and business awareness
- Good knowledge of people management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of budget processes
- High degree of knowledge of products, procedures and services.
- Awareness to technical standards