£21,000 pa OTE
about 2 years ago
Shifts: 2 shifts available: 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri, or 11am-7pm, Mon-Fri (this could change to 12-8 Mon-Fri). You would choose one of these shifts that suits you best.
Start Date: ASAP!
This role is working for a busy retailer, who attract customers aged around 50+ therefore you need to have excellent customer service skills. It is based within a busy call centre, where you will be targeted on the number of calls you take per day and how quickly and efficiently you get through the call without it affecting the quality of the information you provide to the customer.
- Preferably at least two years in a contact centre in a sales and customer service role. We are looking for reliable candidates with excellent communication skills, who have had retail, hospitality or customer service experience, who are looking to work within a customer focussed call centre job. On the job training will be provided. We know we cannot train you on your reliability, work ethics and hard work, so if you have these qualities without the experience and the desire to do a good job, we would love to hear from you!
- Maintain standards and achieve targets for all KPI areas (Key Performance Indicators)
- Handle customer telephone orders and enquiries within set quality and time boundaries
- Upselling where appropriate and exceed target wherever possible
- Support team members and share knowledge
- Identify potential issues from customer feedback and highlight to Team Manager
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently achieve and occasionally exceed all call handling/productivity and personal KPI’s
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality
- An excellent telephone manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Possess excellent keyboard skills
- Reach and maintain your potential through continuous development
- Achieve and try to exceed all KPI’s
- Observe and work within company and industry guidelines (DPA, Company Information Policies etc.)
- Maintain the standards (dress, housekeeping rules, security procedures)
Keywords: customer service advisor, customer service adviser, inbound, retail, hospitality, customer service