£30,000 - £35,000
2 months ago
As an Customer Experience Analyst you’ll be a go to point for many exciting opportunities to drive the business forward and to make sure that all of our customers walk away smiling after every interaction.
Your responsibilities will include
- Identification of opportunities to enhance operational activities at every level – for example this might be about removing unnecessary paper, streamlining processes to make them simple, equipping operations with technology and mandates to make customers really delighted and also improving the job satisfaction and performance of people within Operations and across the wider team
- Working in collaboration with other teams
- You’ll also collaborate with teams externally such as our suppliers and partners. Team working and collaboration will be your middle name as you fulfil your mission of Operations Optimisation!
- Supporting the on boarding of new business
- Proactively collating and sharing data insights and customer feedback across the business to improve the business.
- Keeping up with advances in technology and changes, leveraging the best of the best
- Owning any identified changes through to delivery through effective organisation and project management principles, including any leading and presentations and garnering sign-off in line with the company policies.
As a Optimisation Analyst you will be doing the following:
- Analysing data, problems and opportunities with an innovation mindset to develop proposals and plans that ensure that the Customer Experience and Operations are truly “Made Simple”
- Leading multiple projects and initiatives, with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, to make the optimisation and magic happen
- Turning ideas into reality through strong solution design and business case development
- Acting as an Operations in strategic projects to ensure that Operations is effectively engaged and that it is ready to support and deliver new initiatives
- Balancing the needs of our customers, the company, and our regulators to push the boundaries and revolutionise the customer experience
- Collaborating with and facilitating others to ensure that we’re all on the same page and that our approach is truly optimised
- Credit Card and Financial Services Experience – especially within Operations
- Experience of how data driven innovation and technology can optimise the Customer Experience and also optimise operational delivery
- Experience of leading projects, and making things happen
- Strong delivery approach, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision within a dynamic team environment
- A hunger and excitement to work for a fast-growing business
- Well-developed Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communications skills, including dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- You’ve got a strong track record of being committed to achieving success in an academic and professional setting