Up to £25,000 pa
6 months ago
My client is one of the UK’s leading independent holiday cottage rental providers who pride themselves on offering their customers exceptional experiences!
The main purpose of the role is to design, deliver and implement bespoke training programs across operational areas, using different training methods and taking into account different learning styles to engage, motivate and meet the training objective.
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant office and your role will include:
- Delivery of operational training across the Contact Centre via structured workshops
- Ensuring all training records and systems are updated accurately and maintained
- Designing and producing training materials for Workshops and E-learning as part of a continuous improvement process.
- Update quarterly skills refresher training in conjunction with the E-learning Executive
The suitable individual for the role will have:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Successful track record of delivering a wide range of training, including technical, system and soft skills
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
In return for your commitment and dedication to the business you will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £25,000
- Discounts on holidays booked with the business
- A great opportunity to work with an established business with lots of opportunities!!