£40,000 - £50,000
12 days ago
My client is looking for an Operations Manager to support the risk and operations team. The role involves process improvement by identifying new ways of doing things in terms of process and systems, working closely with the product team to priorities and implement improvements.
- Analyzing application data using Tableau and identifying trends to share with the team and business as appropriate.
- Identifying areas for improvement and working with the product teams on design and implementation
- Supporting sourcing and procurement for new operational suppliers
- Managing and maintain existing supplier relationships
- Attend all sprint reviews and keep team appraised of progress
- Reviewing the teams work and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Cover for Senior Operations manager as and when required
Experience, Skills & Qualification
- Proven experience in a similar role and demonstrate times when improvement opportunities have been identified and improvements implemented.
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Excellent listening and communication skills (both written and verbal) with experience of interacting positively with people of all levels
- A desire to learn new things and to work in a fast-paced flexible working environment
- A desire to improve product and services. Finding new ways of doing things
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel VBA. Experience with Tableau and Salesforce essential
- The ability to clearly document and articulate processes and requirements
- A committed team player with a flexible and collaborative approach, open to new ideas and ways of working
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement
- STEM degree.
- Business analysis or project management qualification