4 months ago
My client is looking for an Operations Manager to redefine the consumer finance experience and liberate customers from needless complexity, wasted time and frustration. They are looking to make the customer experience journey simpler, more enjoyable, more intelligent by treating customers fairly and giving them more control of their money.
They are looking for a focused professional that is ready for leading by example, replacing start-up chaos with structure, confidently flipping questions into solutions and working with the team.
• Leading a small team and sizeable (100-150FTE) outsourced call centre team with clear vision and guidance to the team to deliver the objective of optimising processes to provide exceptional customer experience.
• Responsible for being a key member of a large-scale migration project with specific focus on services transition while ensuring operational performance is maintained to the highest level.
• Building the operations with innovative and progressive processes and procedures.
• Driving change and operational transformation through data insight and team resources.
• Delivering business objectives to support growth, creating a culture that encourages ownership, initiative and customer centricity
• Managing team member, in line with company policies, processes and procedures to deliver excellent customer service and achieve performance targets
• Ensuring all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Have experience of leading customer service/call centre/operations and evidence of driving performance
• Have experience in leading operational transformation projects
• A broad understanding of the working in Financial Services market with working with credit products
• A strong understanding of relevant legislation, compliance and regulatory requirements
• Have solid experience of developing and rolling out robust operational policies, process and procedures
• experience of developing and implementing Operational Analytic/MI performance metrics, and reporting back to management team.
• good understanding of dispute management and fraud monitoring