£70,000 - £100,000
20 days ago
My client is looking for Operations Director who will be responsible for overseeing and transforming all customer facing operations. Working with the Board and the Executive Management Team the Director will grow the company through the effective design & delivery of a strong customer contact strategy maximising our customer experience.
- Develop and execute an effective operations strategy in support of the company’s core objectives across the Customer Services, Fraud & Risk, Collections, Complaints and Back Office teams (across multiple locations)
- Working in partnership with Marketing, IT and the Head of Call Centre Operations to deliver a comprehensive end to end customer contact strategy designed to achieve a best in-class customer experience whilst ensuring compliance with all banking regulations.
- Deliver cost effective yet quality driven customer service to agreed service level agreements and standards most notably first call resolution.
- Support a fast moving ‘test and learn’ environment to help rapidly expand product innovation.
- Ensure effective governance over all complaint processes including a strong ability to work successfully with FOS and other ‘customer action’ bodies.
- Optimise and oversee diverse customer contact channels including IVR, phone, email and correspondence resulting in competitive differentiators.
Skills & Experience
- UK senior operational management experience and risk management experience in the Banking and/or payment sector
- A proven track record of driving successful complex operational models and strategy within a regulated environment
- Sound experience of strategic planning, operations oversight and high-performance management
- An excellent leader, with proven ability to influence peers at a senior level as well as effective people manager, able to nurture a growing team
- Demonstrable experience of successfully improving and managing organisational performance via digital solutions at an executive level position
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, proven skills with leading, influencing, challenging and inspiring others
- Strong analytical mind set – leveraging data and its insight to improve performance via defined KPIs, reduce costs, and improve processes
- Ability to prioritise workloads, meet challenging deadlines and deliver performance targets
- Detailed oriented - Understanding all roles within the operation and full understanding of the processes and procedures.