My client is looking for an Operations Complaints Manager with a complaints specialist background and regulatory experience.
Direct, lead and develop a team to resolve escalated complaints including those of a sensitive nature, through thorough and diligent investigation ensuring the accountabilities of the complaints handling operations are effectively and successfully delivered to a high standard with a strong customer focus throughout.
• Oversee all required management activities for assigned area to ensure they are carried out effectively throughout the hours of operation ensuring that cases are dealt with within designated workflow timelines and always within regulatory timescales, through consistent delivery of all documented KPI’s, ensuring integration with other work queues across department as appropriate
•Determine appropriate resource levels and ensure high calibre individuals are recruited, trained, developed and engaged to provide a highly effective operation
• Empowered to make decisions, obtaining all relevant and appropriate information, to deliver the right outcome for our Customers, within defined authority levels
• Oversee the consistent application of policies and procedures within the area to ensure a fair and prompt assessment is made of each complaint, ensuring TCF principles and DISP complaint handling rules are adhered to.
•Manage the delivery of changes to improve efficiency and capability, ensuring customer needs are met, whilst driving down costs and maximising profit
• Ensure appropriate monitoring, reporting, disclosures and remedial actions are completed to obligations
• Support the development and delivery of Customer Solutions colleague engagement strategy
• Manage the Internal and External relationships in line with the bespoke complaint handling schedules, representing the Customer Solutions department and providing SME guidance for on boarding of new contracts
• Advocate customer centric approach to handling dissatisfaction across and take actions that minimise potential brand damage, escalating through the correct routes where necessary
• Business Subject Matter expert for customer dissatisfaction – provide advice and guidance to other team members to share best practice.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.