My client is looking for an Operational Service Manager to play a key role providing support to our existing client bases, new transaction opportunities and ensuring we maintain appropriate processes for the scale of our business and the services we provide.
• Through effective management ensure member administration and payroll are accurate, timely and in line with contractual obligations to our clients and members.
• Develop and manage all key operational processes driving continuous reviews to unlock both efficiency and scale opportunities across your operational area of responsibility.
• Provide required MI and membership data to Management Team as required.
• Ensure all sanction and mortality screening is completed in line with Reinsurance treaties and in support of any reporting requirements. In addition, ensure Certificate of Existence and member changes are verified and recorded accurately.
• Enable your team to provide assistance for all operational audits, supporting the TPA Relationship Manager in ensuring that regular and robust audits of our TPA are completed covering key KPI’s, functions and member interactions.
Skills, Knowledge and experience:
• A good understanding of risking administration requirements and how they differ from standard pensions administration.
• Capable of applying knowledge to assess and validate complex benefit calculations.
• Ability to work on own and to tight deadlines, maintaining exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent understanding of life and pensions industry essential, in particular Pensions
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to work with Administrators, Trustees and EBCs.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels and present our capability externally in a clear and concise manner.
• Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.