2 months ago
My client is looking for an Operational sales manager to be responsible for supporting sales growth and standards. To effectively and proactively manage the relationships with key stakeholders, particularly the sales team, in developing and delivering the contact strategy.
• Lead, develop and motivate the team to maximise sales.
• Consistently delivery adherence to store standards and performance scores.
• Proactively develop and manage key relationships with the Sales, Brand Activation and Customer Operations departments.
• Consistently deliver excellent Retailer experience, measured through Retailer feedback and quality monitoring, against agreed service targets.
• Deliver strong Operational performance including productivity and efficiencies.
• Ensure Retailer process, policy and controls are embedded and delivered.
Skills & Experience
• Experienced outbound contact manager in a sales or relationship service environment
• Experienced in building and maximising the effectiveness of outbound contact teams, campaigns and results, including dialler set up and management
• Experienced people leader, ideally from a customer services / sales environment.
• Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in a consultative sales process
• Highly developed communication and influencing skills
• Experience in analysing and interpreting data to influence partners and manage team.