£70,000 - £90,000
about 1 month ago
We are working with a prestigious and fast growing Corporate Banking in their recruitment of an experienced Risk Management specialist in London. As the Bank goes through large scale change and transformation, this is an exciting time to join a forward thinking and innovative business where you can have a positive impact on its continued growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning and maintaining the RCSA methodology
- Liaising with key stakeholders, perform review, challenge and tracking of the RCSA schedules for critical processes and products
- Assisting the UK Risk function on risk appetite metrics/KRIs and monitoring as needed
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to help draft and maintain risk management related policies, specifically around Operational Risk and Enterprise risk matters
- Helping to maintain and develop other risk management frameworks as necessary
- Assisting with the enhancement of operational resilience related work
- Monitoring industry and Group developments with respect to operational and enterprise risk management
- Help to collate management information and draft papers required for senior management / committee reporting
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and deep-dive activity to inform risk assessments or enable management decision-making.
- Relevant experience of working in a Risk function (preferably within a Banking environment) and ideally within a second line of defence role.
- Experience of analytical tools/reporting
- An ability to work independently in completing assigned duties
- Strong planning, coordination and analytical skills
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behaviour and ethics