£400.00 per day
almost 3 years ago
Our client is a leading bank who are currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Analyst for an initial 3 month day rate contract. The role will be responsible for building out and implementing a fit for purpose system for the management of Operational Risk practices.
- Design, build and implement an Operational Risk MI and reporting suite that is fit for purpose for relevant Governance Committees up to Board level reporting.
- Maintain and produce regular and ad-hoc Operational Risk MI and reporting.
- Build out the capabilities of the in-house Operational Risk system and implement and embed for use across the Bank.
- Implement, administer and monitor information security management and user access control for the Operational Risk System.
- Provide strong subject matter expertise and design and execute the Operational Risk System training plan to increase operational risk competence at all levels across the Bank.
- Deliver one off activities and projects to the outcomes and standards agreed with the line manager
- Experience in Financial Services industry.
- Advanced Excel and SQL and database management
- Strong analytical skills; adept at interrogating complex information to identify cause and effect and deliver accurate business insight and MI.