£35,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
A leading fund of funds with $50bn AUM and offices around the globe is looking for a buy-side Risk professional to support their growing Operational Risk function.
Main purpose of the role
Sitting at the second line, you’ll provide support in all aspects of the businesses’ global Operational and Enterprise Risk frameworks.
Expanding beyond Operational Risk, you will support the business with various control reports, Third Party Supplier risk management and business continuity processes.
You will have the opportunity to regularly face off to senior stakeholders during the Risk Committees and Board meetings. Working alongside the CRO and other members of the Risk team, you’ll provide invaluable support with all MI reporting and you’ll be involved in various global Risk initiatives and projects.
Key knowledge and experience for this role
- 6 months to 3 years of Operational Risk experiences within the financial services (buy-side and any exposure to Private Equity a major advantage, but not a prerequisite)
- Degree educated, numerical discipline a plus
- You can demonstrate a clear interest in pursuing a career within operational risk
- Highly analytical, data-driven and solutions-focused
- Naturally curious with the ability to deliver results on your own initiative
- Confident communicator who can interact across all levels of seniority