Cheshire West and Chester
c.£35,000 + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Job Description: Our client is a well-known Financial Services who are looking to recruit an Operational Risk Advisor working as part of the Risk team that implements and embeds a risk management ethos and culture that ensures customers are treated fairly whilst supporting the business model and strategic priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- The role will report to the Head of Operational Assurance and will advise on potential risks associated with business line processes.
- This will include identifying and assessing potential risk exposures, putting plans in place if things go wrong and advising and recommending how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks across the various business lines.
- You will also be responsible for managing Operational Risk, RCSA (Control Risk Self-Assessment) validation and testing within the business line, Conduct Risk reporting, Internal and External Audit coordination, including compliance reviews and BCP/DR management.
- In addition, the role will liaise with the wider risk teams, and provide constructive challenge to the business in regards to risk management matters.
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong risk / compliance knowledge gained working in a within a regulated risk culture.
- You’ll also be confident and capable in communicating with colleagues at all levels, can work both independently and as part of a team and can deliver both clear and effective reporting to a range of audiences.