3 months ago
12 months FTC
Our client is a well-respected Financial Services organisation who are currently looking to recruit an Operational Resilience Manager to help the firm determine and deliver a proportionate and workable solution to meet the Regulatory requirements of Operational Resilience in the required timeframes. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract to deliver the project and can be based working remotely from home or time spent in the office.
- Understand the requirements, scope project requirements and agree satisfactory outcomes with stakeholders
- Maintain effective project control through the creation and maintenance of Project Plans, Risk & Issue logs, Steering Committee minutes, action lists and other tasks as required to assist in the smooth delivery of projects
- To operate as the subject matter expert as required and appropriate by the Project Sponsor
- Arrange for appropriate resources that are required to complete work outlined in the project scope.
- Liaise with Internal departments and third parties.
- Develop and maintain Policy and Procedural documents that align the requirements of the regulation with recommended solution
- Verify and implement solution designs into the business as required
- Perform or arrange user training when necessary as part of embedding the solution in the business
- Highlight opportunities to make improvements to processes that would improve project outcomes
- Adhere to the Data Protection and Security Policies.
Skills and experience:
- Good understanding of Risk and Resilience Management.
- Project Management experience of 2 years or more.
- Financial Services background
- Business Continuity experience
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.