Our client is an awarding winning Financial Services business who have enjoyed great success during the 10+ years they have been operating. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the firms Resilience team where you will work collaboratively with teams across the business to document, test and analyse processes ensuring the pillars: cyber; Data; people; property; technology and suppliers are resilient.
• Support and lead on elements of the Operational Resilience framework including liaising with pillar owners for Cyber, Data, Facilities, People, Suppliers and Technology.
• Maintain awareness of the Group’s important business services and engage with senior leaders and relevant SMEs across the Group to map out the Services and support reporting to the Executive Committee and Board as required
• Developing impact tolerances for each important business service and engaging with relevant SMEs across the Group to identify, metrics and coordinate reporting
• Support the Business Continuity & Incident Management in developing disruptive scenarios, their potential impacts, and assessment of readiness to mitigate the risk of harm to consumers, customer, and the Group
• Manage incidents (in and out of hours) through to a satisfactory resolution in an efficient and effective way and in-line with the incident management policy, and incident management plans by working with the business areas affected, convening and chairing incident management meetings and executing the recovery strategy as outlined in business continuity plans
• Work with the business areas to develop their business continuity plans ensuring they are reviewed, approved and tested on at least an annual basis, they are fit for purpose and can be invoked in the event of a major incident
• Ideal candidates will come from either a Resilience or Business Continuity background.
• Working knowledge of the appropriate standards and regulations e.g. ISO22301, and FCA/PRA/BoE publications in relation to Operational Resilience.
• Experience of having managed Business Continuity / Incident Management / operational processes / risk management initiatives.
• Analytical skills – able to analyse and interpret key facts across a spectrum of data sources, providing stakeholders with clear and concise recommendations and reports.
• Proven stakeholder engagement experience, including experience of working in a matrix management structure.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.