Our client is a well-respected Financial Services business who are currently looking to recruit an Operational Resilience Leader. This role will lead the Operational Resilience team and define the ongoing Operational Resilience strategy, designing and delivering the implementation and embedding of Operational Resilience and Operational Continuity In Resolution (OCIR) activities across the business.
Interpretation of Operational Resilience and OCIR regulatory publications, policy, rules and guidance in a timely manner and effectively incorporated into our strategy and work plans with education for stakeholders.
- Responsible for the shaping, development and maintenance of the Operational Resilience framework methodology and policy with thought leadership aligned to regulatory expectations and business needs.
- Own and lead the team and senior stakeholders on the effective delivery of a strategy and supporting working plan for Operational Resilience activities include Important Business Services, Maximum Impact Tolerances, Service Mapping, Stress Testing/Action Planning and Self Assessment.
- Working with pillar and critical process owners, develop and maintain the process for ensuring appropriate resilience metrics are identified, collated, monitored and reported up to Board level to support effective decision making.
- Leverage Operational resilience mapping work to ensure the effective execution of OCIR requirements and completion of relevant Recovery & Resolution plan templates.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective co-ordination of the Operational Resilience Group with preparation and presentation of governance group updates and reports as needed.
- Support the change programme ensuring that Operational Resilience is appropriately represented.
- Co-ordination of and support for business continuity planning across the recovery teams to support the continuation of critical services in the event that crisis management is invoked.
- Knowledge and understanding of Operational Resilience/OCIR regulatory guidance and ability to translate into objectives to support corporate / strategic direction
- Professional experience in a relevant field such as experience of leading Operational Resilience activities or similar strategic initiatives
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, inspire and engage a team, coordinating multiple work streams
- Ability to influence & support business stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and interpret wide ranging information and make appropriate recommendations for Operational Resilience and OCIR