This is a newly created role working for a well-established financial services retail business with over 250 stores across the UK.The role will report to the Head of Risk & Compliance and will also work closely with the IT Director.
The Operational & Resilience Risk Manager is responsible for design (where needed) delivery and maintenance of a framework of Operational and Resilience Risk Management.
A key part of the role will be an ability to design, co-ordinate and execute BCP/DR annual test exercises for critical business processes, producing test reports and follow-up on analysis and risk identification as required.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Management of Risk/Incident Reporting
• Control testing
• Supporting BC/DR audits
• Availability and Capacity Management
• Development and maintenance of policies, standards & procedures that are aligned with industry best practice
• Sound knowledge of risk identification, measurement, management, monitoring and reporting practices
• Knowledge of operational resilience and BC/BR strategies and regulatory requirements
• Familiarity with fundamental IT concepts, infrastructure & cloud technologies
• Relationship building and coordination across the entire organization
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Demonstrated experience and competency in the planning, development, execution, maintenance and testing of Enterprise Operational Risk, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Crisis/Incident Management
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.