£17500 plus realistic monthly bonus
12 months ago
Are you a highly motivated sales person?
Are you passionate about delivering fantastic service to achieve your goals?
Do you thrive on achieving targets for great rewards?
Do you feel rewarded with instant feedback from customer?
Then we have the PERFECT role for you…!
Our client is looking for driven and motivated people to join their Sales and Service Team as a Web Chat Expert.
Our client is dedicated to helping their customers find their ideal holidays or ensuring customers are ready to have a great holiday through outstanding service and knowledge, alongside maximising sales for the business.
They always go the extra mile for their customers to ensure they stand out from the rest.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Web Chat Experts handle online enquires from customers who are looking for help and advice in booking their holidays
- We also help customers who have already booked giving them the perfect holiday experience
- Liaising with clients to maximise their profits and get the best results for their businesses
- Convert enquiry calls into bookings by ensuring we get the right Holiday for our customers
We are looking for applicants who have a proven record in achieving/exceeding targets in a sales role, as well as having excellent communication skills.
We have part time roles available over a 7 day trading week, and both include some evening and weekend work. We are open between 9am-10pm (seasonal hours apply).
Due to our business growing we run new induction training courses several times a year, so send us your CV and you could be joining our multi-award winning company!!!
Our next induction training starts on the 6th and 7th September 2018.
Useful things to know
The role will be based in Chester with a great benefits package on top of basic salary including:
- Target based bonus scheme of up to £400 per month pro rota
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted holidays for you and your friends and family
- Full training provided
- Award winning, innovative, rapidly expanding company with fantastic new offices adjacent to public transport hub
- Working on a rota basis which is planned 4 weeks in advance so you can plan your work/life balance
- Private Medical (for you and family)
- Death in service payment
- Free worldwide travel insurance (for you and family)
- Long service awards
- Wellness extras - free flu jabs, reflexology sessions and fruit available in the office