£500 - £600 per day
21 days ago
The Risk Manager is responsible for providing key stakeholders within the business with comprehensive insight into the populations of customers to ensure they receive the appropriate operational treatment and outcomes. This role will manage the workload of two experienced (credit risk) analysts and will work closely with managers across the business to deliver positive customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare in depth analysis and oresent findings to senior stakeholders in the business
- Prepare comprehensive portfolio and customer segment reporting and present to the relevant Governance meetings and to other parties as required
- Make recommendations on customer segments and impacts to customers based on investigation and analysis
- Work with IT to ensure all the data required to make decisions on various customer segments is in place
- Support any programmes of work that are initiated, delivering analysis and operational MI as required
- Working with IT and Ops, establish robust processes to manage any data flows that are need to support operational procedures
- Ensure that close collaboration occurs and that good relationships are maintained and developed across the business with relevant stakeholders/colleagues to ensure effective and efficient deliverables
- Maintain comprehensive governance, procedures and records
- Numerical degree and strong analytical skills.
- Experience of managing a small analytical team
- Expert Microsoft Excel user, proficient in other Microsoft Office applications.
- A solid grounding in data analysis using quantitative analytic tools and good research skills
- The ability to identify trends and interpret data from multiple sources and investigate anomalies and unusual patterns / activities.
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to make recommendations based on findings considering commercial and customer implications
- Excellent communication skills to articulate complex issues/analysis to senior management and interact with other teams across the business both orally and in writing
- Previous experience of using complex data
- Previous experience of redress programmes (desirable)
- Experience with analytical software, SQL and PowerBI
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.