£20,577.22 inc. shift allowance
20 days ago
Shifts: Four nights on, four nights off on a rotating shift pattern
Hours: 35 hours per week of 10pm – 8.30am
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Start Dates: 14th June 2021
Training: 4 – 5 weeks and will take place through the day time and early evenings
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be dealing with highly emotive calls with the greatest of respect and understanding and passing accurate messages to 3rd party contacts efficiently and professionally.
What you’ll need:
To be a success within this customer service role you will need to have a passion for providing excellent customer service as well as the ability to work within a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining the highest level of empathy and understanding to distressed customers.
Exceptional listening and telephone communication skills are essential, as well as being able to build client relationships in a friendly yet approachable manner. An ability to talk on the phone whilst typing up notes accurately is a necessity in this role. Finally, you must have basic IT skills and an adaptable approach to meet client needs.
If you are able to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working, it would be a major advantage.
Experience of working unsociable hours including nightshift
Ability to self-manage and make decisions
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Advisor would be ideal (but not essential)
- Good standard of Maths and English: GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent written skills, with the ability to pass on messages accurately and professionally
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- A desire to exceed in delivering exceptional customer service at every opportunity
- Enthusiastic with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Highly motivated to respond to and resolve customer enquiries
- Great team player
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Professional and business-like in approach
Please note you will need to pass a criminal record check and be able to provide references to cover the last two years of employment.