£28K + bonus up to £1500
29 days ago
Native German Speaking Customer Service Advisor (4 month contract with view to extend or go permanent)
Salary: £28K + bonus up to £1500
Start Date: 2nd December 2019
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Hours: Full Time Mon – Friday (4 month contract with view to extend or go permanent)
A fabulous opportunity for a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor based in Cheshire has become available with our award-winning client. Native German language needed with a good understanding of English language. No experience is needed as full training will be given. We are looking for German candidates who can offer a fantastic customer service experience in German.
Customer Service Advisor (German Speaking)
Are you looking for a unique opportunity working for a prestigious brand as a German Customer Service Advisor?
As part of our team of highly skilled German Customer Service experts you will deliver a truly exceptional service which leaves every customer feeling that nothing is too much trouble.
In this role your most important job will be to delight every customer, every time they contact you. You will be a product Ambassador who lives, breathes and loves the brand. You will want to build brand loyalty at every single touchpoint on the Owners’ Journey.
You will develop an exceptional understanding of the product range to fully embrace the brand values so that you can provide the ultimate service to every customer via inbound enquiries by phone an email.
In summary you should have/be:
• Highly skilled Native German Speaking expert across all communication channels
• Previous experience of working for a premium brand within an office, retail or hospitality environment
• Excellent customer service and prospecting skills with the ability to establish the needs of the customer and develop great customer relationships
• A confident and articulate telephone manner
• Be able to demonstrate strong problem solving capabilities
• The ability to empathise and really put yourself in the customer’s shoes
• The ability to be a team player
• Evidence of a proactive “can do” approach
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
Keywords: Multi lingual, German speaking, Customer Service, Advisor, Customer Service Advisor